All aboard : the wonderful world of Disney trains / by Dana Amendola ; foreword by John Lasseter.
- https://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1614/2016303563-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- https://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1614/2016303563-d.html - Publisher description
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lebanon Public Library - Lebanon||Y 385 AME I (Text)||34330512980484||Juvenile - New Book Shelf||Checked out||11/30/2016|
- ISBN: 9781423117148
- ISBN: 142311714X
- Physical Description: 192 pages : illustrations, color, black and white ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Los Angeles, CA : Disney Editions, 2015.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| It's usually said that it was all started by a mouse but did you know that iconic mouse was invented while on a train ride? Since its inception, The Walt Disney Company has often ridden the rails to tell its stories, whether in a theme park, live-action movie, or animated film. All Aboard explores the wide variety of trains in Disney's history, accompanied by rare photographs from the Disney Archives and heretofore unseen conceptual artwork behind the trains in the movies and theme parks. Never before has such a comprehensive focus been exclusively trained on this fascinating topic. Fans of Disney history, rail history, and armchair travelers alike will be captivated by this museum-quality book.
Search for related items by subject
Disney Enterprises (1996- )
Railroads > Pictorial works.