Who were the American pioneers? : and other questions about Westward expansion / by Martin W. Sandler ; art by Robert Barrett.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lebanon Public Library - Lebanon||Y 978.02 SAN I (Text)||34330512980435||Juvenile - Intermediate Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781402796241 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1402796242 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781402790478 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1402790473 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 30 pages : illustrations (some color), color map ; 22 x 27 cm
- Publisher: New York : Sterling Children's Books, 2014.
|Summary, etc.:|| Answers questions about the American pioneers and Westward expansion, including who settled the frontier towns of the Wild West and whether pioneer children attended school.
Search for related items by subject
Frontier and pioneer life > West (U.S.) > Juvenile literature.
Pioneers > West (U.S.) > Juvenile literature.
West (U.S.) > Social life and customs.
West (U.S.) > Social life and customs > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series