Who were the American pioneers? : and other questions about Westward expansion / by Martin W. Sandler ; art by Robert Barrett.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lebanon PL - Lebanon||Y 978.02 SAN I (Text)||34330512980435||Juvenile - Intermediate Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781402796241 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1402796242 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781402790478 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1402790473 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 30 pages : illustrations (some color), color map ; 22 x 27 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Sterling Children's Books, 2014.
Answers questions about the American pioneers and Westward expansion, including who settled the frontier towns of the Wild West and whether pioneer children attended school.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pioneers > Juvenile literature.
Frontier and pioneer life > West (U.S.) > Juvenile literature.
Pioneers > West (U.S.) > Juvenile literature.
West (U.S.) > Social life and customs.
West (U.S.) > Social life and customs > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series