Looking for a miracle [sound recording] / Wanda E. Brunstetter.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|South Whitley Community Public Library - South Whitley||CD 4139-4144 -- F BRU (Text)||30402004339885||ADULT AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781436152617
- Physical Description: 6 sound discs (6 hr., 45 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, p2008.
|General Note:|| In container (17 cm.).
Title from container.
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Christina Moore.
|Summary, etc.:|| Confined to a wheelchair for 13 years, Rebekah Stoltzfus believes it'll take a miracle for her to ever enjoy the blessings of marriage or self-sufficiency.
Search for related items by subject
Women with disabilities > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Recorded Books inspirational
- Brides of Lancaster County ; bk. 2
- Brunstetter, Wanda E. Brides of Lancaster County ; 2.
- Recorded Books inspirational.