Pokémon. Diamond and Pearl, Volume 2 / Nintendo ; Creatures ; Game Freak ; TV Tokyo ; Shopro ; JR Kikaku ; Pokémon USA, Inc.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||DVD JUV POKE (Text)||39391006330490||Juvenile DVD||Checked out||04/20/2018|
- ISBN: 1421522756
- ISBN: 9781421522753
- ISBN: 1421525445 (set)
- ISBN: 9781421525440 (set)
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (198 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : Viz Media, 2008.
Title from container.
Contains 9 episodes from the series.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
9. Setting the world on its Buneary -- 10: Not on my watch ya don't -- 11: Mounting a Coordinator assault -- 12: Arrival of a rival -- 13: a Staravia is born -- 14: Leave it to Brocko -- 15: Shapes of things to come -- 16: A gruff act to follow -- 17: Wild in the streets.
Ash and Brock are back for more adventure. Joining them is Dawn, a young girl who dreams of one day becoming a great Coordinator like her mother. Together the three will travel through the Sinnoh region, collect new Pokémon, face down Team Rocket, and continue with their training so they can be their best.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rated A; for all ages. Not rated; Parental guidance suggested.
|System Details Note:||
Dubbed into English from the original Japanese.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pokémon (Fictitious characters) > Juvenile films.
Friendship > Juvenile films.
Adventure and adventurers > Juvenile films.
Training > Juvenile films.
|Genre:||Animated television programs.
Fantasy television programs.
Action and adventure television programs.
Children's television programs.
Fiction television programs.