Presumed puzzled : a Puzzle Lady mystery / By Parnell Hall.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||LPB M (Text)||39391006752388||Large Print||Available||-|
|Morgan Co PL - Martinsville Main Library||LPE M HAL (Text)||78551000526881||Large Print Mystery||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410488169
- ISBN: 1410488160
- Physical Description: 387 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2015
|General Note:|| Series numeration from NoveList.
|Summary, etc.:|| The Puzzle Lady gets more than she bargained for when she's hired to track down Paula Martindale's straying husband and finds him hacked to pieces on his living room rug with his blood-drenched wife clutching a butcher knife. Paula is presumed innocent, but try to find one juror who's going to think so.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Felton, Cora (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Crossword puzzle makers > Fiction.
Women detectives > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print mystery
- Puzzle Lady mystery ; 
- Hall, Parnell. Puzzle Lady mystery ; 17.
- Thorndike Press large print mystery series.