Presumed puzzled : a Puzzle Lady mystery / By Parnell Hall.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Public Library - Madison||LPB M (Text)||39391006752388||Large Print||Available||-|
|Morgan County Public Library - Martinsville||LPE M HAL (Text)||78551000526881||New Books||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9781410488169
- ISBN: 1410488160
- Physical Description: 387 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2015
|General Note:|| Series numeration from NoveList.
|Summary, etc.:|| The Puzzle Lady gets more than she bargained for when she's hired to track down Paula Martindale's straying husband and finds him hacked to pieces on his living room rug with his blood-drenched wife clutching a butcher knife. Paula is presumed innocent, but try to find one juror who's going to think so.
Search for related items by subject
Felton, Cora (Fictitious character) >
Crossword puzzle makers > Fiction.
Women detectives > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print mystery
- Puzzle Lady mystery ; 
- Hall, Parnell. Puzzle Lady mystery ; 17.
- Thorndike Press large print mystery series.