The big problem (and the squirrel who eventually solved it) : understanding adjectives and adverbs / by Nancy Loewen ; illustrated by Kevin Sherry.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|APLS-Decatur||ET 425 LOE (Text)||34207002007749||JNET||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9781479569656 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781479569694 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Picture Window Books, a Capstone imprint, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 24) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Introduces adjectives and adverbs as parts of speech through the telling of an original story"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| 2-4.
Search for related items by subject
English language >
Parts of speech >
English language > Adverb > Juvenile literature.
English language > Adjective > Juvenile literature.
English language > Parts of speech > Study and teaching (Elementary)