- 3 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Danville-Center Township Public Library - Danville||JBCD Rus (Text)||032604030007431||DCTPLD J Audio Book||In process||-|
|Greenwood Public Library - Greenwood||JBKCD RUS (Text)||36626103743753||AV JUV Books on CD||Available||-|
|Mitchell Community Public Library - Mitchell||J RUS (Text)||36823001548695||Audiobooks||Available||-|
|Perry County Public Library - Tell City||AUDIO J F RUS (Text)||70621000437841||Juvenile - Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442393806
- ISBN: 1442393807
- Physical Description: 3 sound discs (2 hr., 36 min., 16 sec.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Audioworks, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Audio, 
|General Note:|| Title from label.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Kyle Beltran.
|Summary, etc.:|| Max is about to face the scariest place he's ever been-South Ridge Middle School! He has been home-schooled by his grandmother until now, and he's begged his parents to finally let him start attending public middle school. He's starting to question that choice, though, with the Thomas Silver Problem. As in, Thomas Silver keeps stuffing Max in his locker.
|Target Audience Note:|| 9-13.
Search for related items by subject
Middle schools > Juvenile fiction.
Bullies > Fiction.
Middle schools > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Misadventures of Max Crumbly ; 1
- Russell, Rachel Renée. Misadventures of Max Crumbly (Sound recording) ; 01.