- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fulton Co PL - Rochester Main Library||SFFN GAN (Text)||33187004067746||Scifi/fantasy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781476780931 (trade pb)
- ISBN: 1476780935 (trade pb)
- Physical Description: 548 pages : illustration ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Riverdale, NY : Baen Books, 
|General Note:|| "Volume three of The tales of the Terran Republic"
|Summary, etc.:|| Caine Riordan, reluctant diplomatic and military intelligence operative, has just finished playing his part repulsing the Arat Kurs and HkhRkhs joint invasion of Earth. But scant hours after the attackers surrender, the mysterious but potentially helpful Slaasriithi appeal to Cain to shepherd a diplomatic mission on a visit to their very alien worlds.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series