Lana's world. Let's go fishing! / written by Erica Silverman ; illustrated by Jess Golden.
- 11 of 11 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Westfield Washington PL - Westfield||jR Silverman (Text)||78292000348190||Children's Reader Book Collection||Available||-|
|« Previous 10|
- ISBN: 9780544106529
- ISBN: 0544106520
- ISBN: 9780544106598
- ISBN: 0544106598
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Sandpiper, an imprint of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Pub. Company, 2014.
Unable to interest her parents, her brothers, or even her dog in going fishing with her, Lana creates her own boat and lake in her bedroom and soon has all the company a girl could want.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fishing > Fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Lana's world
- Green light readers. Level 2
- Silverman, Erica. Lana's world.
- Green Light reader. Level 2.