- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newton Co PL - Morocco Community Library||CD FIC BENTON (Text)||71561000134126||NWPLMBooks on CD||Available||-|
|Thorntown PL - Thorntown||CD BOOK FIC BEN Pathfinders #2 (Text)||30034001231094||Adult Fiction Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781490657042
- Physical Description: 11 audio discs (14 hours) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Producer: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, p2016.
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
Title from container.
In container (17 cm.).
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Liz Pearce.
|Summary, etc.:|| "As the Revolutionary War penetrates the Mohawk Valley, two families separated by culture but united by love and faith must find a way to reclaim the son marching toward them in the ranks of their enemies"-- provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers > Fiction.
Frontier and pioneer life > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The pathfinders ; book two
- Recorded Books inspirational
- Benton, Lori. Pathfinders ; 02.
- Recorded Books inspirational.