Astronomy, astronauts, and space exploration / Clive Gifford.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|South Whitley Community Public Library - South Whitley||J 520 GIF (Text)||30402004659779||JUVENILE NONFICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780778720218 (reinforced library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780778720256 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: St. Catharines, ON ; Crabtree Publishing Company, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2015
|General Note:|| "First published in 2015 by Wayland"--Title page verso.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Uncover the amazing story of astronomy from telescopes in space to outstanding observatories. Learn about the latest space probes, how rockets lift off, and what it's like living in the weightlessness of space. And find out about the remarkable astronauts who have spacewalked their way into history."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 8-12.
Grades 4 to 6.
Search for related items by subject
Observatories > Juvenile literature.
Astronauts > Juvenile literature.
Outer space > Exploration > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series