What do you find in a rainforest tree? / Megan Kopp.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|South Whitley Community Public Library - South Whitley||J 578.73 KOP (Text)||30402004659225||JUVENILE NONFICTION||Checked out||11/01/2016|
- ISBN: 9780778722618 (reinforced library binding)
- ISBN: 9780778722816 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781427117250 (electronic)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: St. Catarines, Ontario ; Crabtree Publishing Company, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Habitat facts -- All systems go -- Breathe deep in the forest -- Growing green -- Lots of water in the rainforest -- Hungry, anyone? -- Happy as a frog in a tree -- Sleep tight! -- Losing our rainforests -- Understanding the ecosystem.
|Summary, etc.:|| "From the sunlit-filled canopy to the shaded forest floor, readers will discover how a rainforest tree provides shelter, water, food, and other essential resources to meet the needs of a variety of living things."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 5-8.
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
Rain forest animals >
Rain forest ecology > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series