GMO myths and truths : a citizen's guide to the evidence on the safety and efficacy of genetically modified crops and foods / Claire Robinson, Michael Antoniou, John Fagan.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||631.5233 ROB (Text)||78731000499085||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||631.5233 ROBINSON (Text)||33946003105967||Nonfiction . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0993436706
- ISBN: 9780993436703
- Physical Description: 141 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Third edition, Version 1.0 (Condensed and updated).
- Publisher: London, Great Britain : Earth Open Source, 
- Distributor: [White River Junction, Vermont] : Chelsea Green Publishing
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"GMO Myths and Truths summarizes the facts on the safety and efficacy of genetically modified (GM) crops and foods in terms that are accessible to the non-scientist but still relevant to scientists, policymakers and educators." Publisher description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Transgenic plants > Risk assessment.
Transgenic organisms > Risk assessment.