GMO myths and truths : a citizen's guide to the evidence on the safety and efficacy of genetically modified crops and foods / Claire Robinson, Michael Antoniou, John Fagan.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||631.5233 ROB (Text)||78731000499085||Adult Main||Available||-|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||631.5233 ROBINSON (Text)||33946003105967||Nonfiction . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0993436706
- ISBN: 9780993436703
- Physical Description: 141 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Third edition, Version 1.0 (Condensed and updated).
- Publisher: London, Great Britain : Earth Open Source, 
- Distributor: [White River Junction, Vermont] : Chelsea Green Publishing
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "GMO Myths and Truths summarizes the facts on the safety and efficacy of genetically modified (GM) crops and foods in terms that are accessible to the non-scientist but still relevant to scientists, policymakers and educators." Publisher description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Transgenic plants > Risk assessment.
Transgenic organisms > Risk assessment.