The lion, the witch and the wardrobe / C.S. Lewis ; illustrated by Pauline Baynes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|West Lafayette Public Library - West Lafayette||J FIC Lew (Text)||31951004079692||Children's Room - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780060234812 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780060234829 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 189 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperCollinsPublishers, [2007?].
- Copyright: copyright renewed 1978.
|General Note:|| Originally published in 1950.
|Summary, etc.:|| Four English schoolchildren find their way through the back of a wardrobe into the magic land of Narnia and assist Aslan, the golden lion, to triumph over the White Witch, who has cursed the land with eternal winter.
Search for related items by subject
Narnia (Imaginary place) >
Search for related items by series