- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Butler Public Library - Butler||J 387.2 MAR (Text)||73174005028288||Childrens: Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||J 359.8 MAR (Text)||840191002240140||Children's Nonfiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
|Winchester Community Public Library - Winchester||J387.2 MAR (Text)||76682000137389||Junior NonFiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780531224847 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780531222744 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 48 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2016.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Ships that have shaped history -- Centuries at sea -- Modern military vessels.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Learn all about warships, from how they have influenced history to how the technology behind them has improved over time."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Naval history > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series