- 1 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Butler Public Library - Butler||J 629.225 MAR (Text)||73174005028292||Childrens: Nonfiction||Checked out||11/16/2016|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||J 629.225 MAR (Text)||840191002240154||Children's Nonfiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
|Westfield Washington Public Library - Westfield||j629.225 Marsico (Text)||78292000359970||Children's New Book Collection||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9780531224816 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780531222713 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Children's Press, 2016.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Massive movers -- A timeline of giant trucks -- Rumbling on and off modern roadways -- The wildest wheeled giants -- Down the road.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Learn all about the world's biggest, toughest trucks, from how they were invented to what jobs they are used to perform today."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series