- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Clinton PL - Clinton||YA FLY (MISSHAPES #2) (Text)||36806010275319||YOUNG ADULT 2ND FLOOR||Available||-|
- ISBN: 194061015X
- ISBN: 9781940610153
- Physical Description: 290 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First hardcover edition.
- Publisher: Hoboken, NJ : Polis Books, LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2015
|Summary, etc.:|| With the election of a new president, some in the administration have a vendetta against Sarah's supervillain mother, a situation that forces her to look into the true origins of her mothers turn from hero to villain.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Superheroes > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Ability > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Baker & Taylor
With the election of a new president, some in the administration have a vendetta against Sarah's supervillain mother, a situation that forces her to look into the true origins of her mothers turn from hero to villain.
- Perseus PublishingThe Misshapes: The Coming Storm introduced us to Sarah Robertson, the young girl whose less-than-super powers relegated her to a group of misfit heroes known as 'Misshapes'. Now, after an exciting summer fighting storms, Sarah Robertson returns home a different girl. But Doolittle Falls is in chaos: the newest Freedom Man documentary is shooting and Sarahâs Hero role model, the Black Zephyr, is in town, recreating scenes at giant scale.
And with the election of a new President, Geoff Bergeron, things take a dark turn. Heroes are given extraordinary freedom, and the results are less than super. And certain people in the administration have a vendetta against Sarahâs mom, aka the supervillain Mrs. Annihilation, and the entire Robertson family. And after a party goes terribly wrong, Sarah finds herself the pawn in a very dangerous game.
Sarah takes the investigation into her own hands, looking into the into the true origins of her motherâs turn from hero to villain. Soon Sarah discovers a devastating secret that could topple the nation, and if Sarah and the rest of the Misshapes don't stop this looming threat, the world as they know it faces Annihilation.