Labracadabra / by Jessie Nelson & Karen Leigh Hopkins ; illustrated by Deborah Melmon.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Princeton PL - Princeton||J Fic Nelson Chapter (Text)||30890000383214||Picture books, Youth Room, Lower level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780670012510 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0670012513 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 36 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Viking, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Zach always wanted a dog but Larry, the full-grown mongrel his parents choose, is not it, however, he soon discovers that there is something very special--even magical--about Larry's tail.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Tail > Juvenile fiction.