His princess of convenience / Rebecca Winters.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Shelby County Public Library - Shelby County||LP Win (Text)||78731000495064||Adult Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780263261912 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 285 pages (large print); 22 cm
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: United Kingdom : Mills and Boon, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| "While she is longing for a fairytale wedding, Christina Rose and Prince Antonia of Halencia aren't suppose to actually get married. It is just a ruse to prevent a royal scandal. However,the press can't get enough of the Cinderella Princess. Although, it might have started out as purely for convenience, their wedding is upon them and dare she hope that Prince Antonio has more than just 'I do' to say? Perhaps 'I love you' as well?" -- Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Princesses > Fiction.
Weddings > Fiction.
Large type books.