Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Burma : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency, with respect to Burma, originally declared in Executive Order 13047 of May 20, 1997, is to continue in effect beyond May 20, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, SEC. 202 (d); (90 STAT. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-135 (Text)||2065-2808||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"May 17, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed May 27, 2016).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Burma > Politics and government.
Economic assistance, American > Burma.
Political stability > Burma.
United States > Foreign relations > Burma.
Burma > Foreign relations > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-135
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-135.