Carbonate rocks of Cambrian and Ordovician age in the Lancaster quadrangle, Pennsylvania / by Harold Meisler and Albert E. Becher ; prepared in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Geological Survey, Department of Internal Affairs, Commonwealth of Pemmsylvania.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 14 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 13-14).
Search for related items by subject
Geology > Pennsylvania.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cambrian.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Ordovician.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1254-G
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1254-G.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.