Semilla sandstone, a new member of the Mancos Shale in the southeastern part of the San Juan Basin, New Mexico : definition, description, and paleontology of a new stratigraphic unit / by Carle H. Dane, Erle G. Kauffman, and William A Cobban.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 21 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 19-21).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sandstone > New Mexico.
Shale > New Mexico.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1254-F
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1254-F.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.