Age of the Skooner Gulch Formation, Mendocino County, California : early Miocene mollusks from the Skooner Gulch Formation near Point Arena mark a significant northward extension of the warm water "Vaqueros" fauna / by Warren O. Addicott.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 11 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1967.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 10-11).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mollusks, Fossil > California > Mendocino County.
Paleontology > Miocene.
Paleontology > California > Mendocino County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1254-C
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1254-C.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.