Mercury and other trace elements in sphalerite and wallrocks from central Kentucky, Tennessee, and Appalachian zinc districts : a discussion of the mercury, cadmium, germanium, gallium, and strontium content of sphalerite from ore deposits of the Central and Eastern United States / by Janice L. Jolly and Allen V. Heyl.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 29 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 27-29).
Search for related items by subject
Mercury > Middle West.
Trace elements > East (U.S.)
Trace elements > Middle West.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1252-F
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1252-F.
- Contributions to economic geology.