Reconnaissance geology, geophysics, and geochemistry of the southeastern part of the Lewis and Clark Range, Montana : a study identifying a weak lead-zinc mineralized belt, 30 miles long, that is stratigraphically and structurally controlled / by Melville R. Mudge, Ralph L. Erickson, and Dean Kleinkopf ; with spectrographic data by G.C. Curtin and A.P. Marranzino ; and a section on Isotopic composition of lead by R.E. Zartman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 35 pages, 4 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 33-35).
Search for related items by subject
Lewis and Clark County.
Geochemistry > Montana > Lewis and Clark County.
Geophysics > Montana > Lewis and Clark County.
Lead > Montana > Lewis and Clark County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1252-E
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1252-E.
- Contributions to economic geology.