Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Yemen : notification that the national emergency, with respect to Yemen, originally declared in executive order 13611 of May 16, 2012, is to continue in effect beyond May 16, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, SEC. 202 (d); (90 STAT. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-134 (Text)||2065-2728||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"May 12, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed May 25, 2016).
Search for related items by subject
National security >
Economic sanctions, American > Yemen (Republic)
Yemen (Republic) > Politics and government.
Yemen (Republic) > Foreign relations > United States.
United States > Foreign relations > Yemen (Republic)
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-134
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-134.