Continuation of the national emergency with respect to the Central African Republic : notification that the national emergency with respect to the Central African Republic, originally declared on May 12, 2014, by Executive Order 13667, is to continue in effect beyond May 12, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, SEC. 202(d); (90 STAT. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-133 (Text)||2065-2682||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"May 10, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed May 23, 2016).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-133
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-133.