Geology of the Jomac mine, White Canyon area, San Juan County, Utah / by Albert F. Trites, Jr., and George A. Hadd.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (pages iv, 165-181 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1958.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
"This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Search for related items by subject
San Juan County.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-H
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-H.