Stripping-coal resources of the United States : a review and analysis by states of data available on the stripping-coal potential of the United States / by Paul Averitt.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 20 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 17-20).
Search for related items by subject
Coal mines and mining > United States.
Strip mining > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1252-C
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1252-C.
- Contributions to economic geology.