Evaporite geology of Fifth ore zone, Carlsbad district, southeastern New Mexico : a study of complex evaporite stratigraphy and potash occurrences / by Charles L. Jones and Beth M. Madsen.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 21 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 20-21).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > New Mexico > Carlsbad.
Potash deposits > New Mexico > Carlsbad.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1252-B
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1252-B.
- Contributions to economic geology.