Geology of part of the Alder Creek mining district Custer County, Idaho : discusses the relationships between the ore deposits and the intrusive and metamorphic rocks of the Alder Creek mining district / by W.H. Nelson and C.P. Ross.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 30 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 30).
Search for related items by subject
Ore deposits > Idaho > Custer County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1252-A
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1252-A.
- Contributions to economic geology.