Upper Cretaceous and lower Tertiary rocks, Berkeley and San Leandro Hills, California : a revision of the stratigraphy of miogeosynclinal Upper Cretaceous rocks and a brief description of newly recognized Paleocene and Eocene marine beds / by J.E. Case.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 29 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 28-29).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > California.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Tertiary.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1251-J
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1251-J.
- Contributions to general geology.