Geology of the Magruder Mountain area, Nevada-California : a description of the Precambrian, lower Paleozoic, and Tertiary stratigraphy and a discussion of the granitic rocks and structure / by Edwin H. McKee.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 40 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United Staes Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 38-40).
Search for related items by subject
Geology > Nevada > Esmeralda County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1251-H
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1251-H.
- Contributions to general geology.