Geology of the Ohio quadrangle, southwestern part of Adirondack Mountains New York : a description of the petrology and structure of the metamorphic rocks in the southwestern part of the Adirondack Mountains / by Arthur E. Nelson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 46 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 44) and index.
Search for related items by subject
New York (State) >
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1251-F
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1251-F.
- Contributions to general geology.