Geology of the crystalline rocks in the western part of the Morrison quadrangle, Jefferson County, Colorado : a study of the igneous and metamorphic rocks along the mountain front due west of Denver, Colorado / by D.J. Gable.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 45 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 44-45).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Crystalline rocks > Colorado > Jefferson County.
Geology > Colorado > Jefferson County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1251-E
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1251-E.
- Contributions to general geology.