Tertiary volcanic stratigraphy in the Powderhorn-Black Canyon region, Gunnison and Montrose Counties, Colorado : nomenclature, lithology, and stratigraphic relations of a sequence of ash-flow tuffs, flows, and breccia / by J.C. Olson, D.C. Hedlund, and W.R. Hansen.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 29 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 28-29).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Colorado.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Tertiary.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1251-C
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1251-C.
- Contributions to general geology.