Stratigraphy, age, and paleotectonic significance of the Cottonwood Canyon member of the Madison Limestone in Wyoming and Montana : a comprehensive study of the facies relations and conodont zonation of transgressive marine beds that straddle the Devonian-Mississippian boundary in the Northern Rocky Mountains / by Charles A. Sandberg and Gilbert Klapper.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 70 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1967.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 68-70).
Search for related items by subject
Geology > Wyoming.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Devonian.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Mississippian.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1251-B
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1251-B.
- Contributions to general geology.