Mafic-ultramafic layered intrusion at Iron Mountain, Fremont County, Colorado : mafic and ultramafic rocks occur in a small layered funnel-shaped intrusive complex associated with younger alkalic rocks of the McClure Mountain Complex / by Daniel R. Shawe and Raymond L. Parker.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 28 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1967.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 27-28).
Search for related items by subject
Rocks > Analysis.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1251-A
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1251-A.
- Contributions to general geology.