Depositional history of Jurassic rocks in the area of the Powder River Basin, northeastern Wyoming and southeastern Montana / by Edward A. Johnson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 38 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1992.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed May 19, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 32-38).
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic >
Sedimentation and deposition > Powder River Basin (Wyo. and Mont.)
Sedimentary rocks > Powder River Basin (Wyo. and Mont.)
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. J
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-J
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. J.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-J.