Depositional systems of a synorogenic continental deposit : the Upper Paleocene and Lower Eocene Wasatch Formation of the Powder River Basin, northeast Wyoming / by David Seeland.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 20 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1992.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 25, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-H
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. H
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-H.
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. H.