Petrology and reservoir paragenesis in the Sussex "B" sandstone of the Upper Cretaceous Cody Shale, House Creek and Porcupine fields, Powder River Basin, Wyoming / by Debra K. Higley.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 16 pages) : illustrations (some color), map.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1992.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed May 19, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 15-16).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Petroleum > Geology > Powder River Basin (Wyo. and Mont.)
Oil fields > Powder River Basin (Wyo. and Mont.)
Sandstone > Powder River Basin (Wyo. and Mont.)
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. G
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-G
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. G.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-G.