Palynostratigraphy of the Tullock Member (lower Paleocene) of the Fort Union Formation in the Powder River Basin, Montana and Wyoming / by Douglas J. Nichols and Janet L. Brown.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 35 pages, 10 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1992.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Powder River Basin (Wyo. and Mont.)
Geology > Rocky Mountains Region.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Paleocene.
Palynology > Powder River Basin (Wyo. and Mont.)
Palynology > Rocky Mountains Region.
Fort Union Formation.
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. F
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1917-F
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. F.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-F.