Red beds of the Triassic Chugwater Group, southwestern Powder River Basin, Wyoming / by V.V. Cavaroc and R.M. Flores.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 17 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1991.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed May 19, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 15-17).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Triassic.
Geology > Powder River Watershed (Wyo. and Mont.)
Chugwater Group (Wyo.)
Sedimentary rocks > Wyoming.
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. E
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-E
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. E.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-E.