Uplift of the Bighorn Mountains, Wyoming and Montana : a sandstone provenance study / by C.E. Whipkey, V.V. Cavaroc, and R.M. Flores.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 20 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1991.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed May 19, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 19-20).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sandstone > Bighorn Mountains (Wyo. and Mont.)
Sandstone > Black Hills (S.D. and Wyo.)
Geology, Stratigraphic > Paleocene.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Eocene.
Geology > Wyoming.
Geology > Montana.
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. D
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-D
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. D.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-D.