Petrology, diagenesis, and sedimentology of oil reservoirs in Upper Cretaceous Shannon Sandstone Beds, Powder River Basin, Wyoming / by Paula L. Hansley and C.G. Whitney.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 33 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1990.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed May 19, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 29-31).
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Steele Shale (Wyo.)
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. C
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-C
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. C.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-C.