Burial, thermal, and petroleum generation history of the Upper Cretaceous Steele Member of the Cody Shale (Shannon Sandstone Bed Horizon), Powder River Basin, Wyoming / by Vito F. Nuccio.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 17 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1991.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Wyoming > Steele Shale.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Petroleum > Geology > Wyoming.
Steele Shale (Wyo.)
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. A
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1917-A
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. A.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-A.