- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||FPB ATK RAN (Text)||34207001685461||Adult Fiction PB||Available||-|
|Eckhart PL - Main||M ATKINS ace qc bk.1 (Text)||840191002000122||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780425247495 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 042524749X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 351 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st Berkley trade paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2012.
- Copyright: ©2011
|Summary, etc.:|| Returning to what has become his violently corrupt hometown in Mississippi after a tour in Afghanistan, Army Ranger Quinn Colson investigates his uncle's alleged suicide and uncovers shocking personal secrets.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Army > Commando troops > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Mississippi > Fiction.
Search for related items by series