Sedimentology and provenance of the Early Proterozoic Michigamme Formation and Goodrich Quartzite, northern Michigan : regional stratigraphic implications and suggested correlations / by Richard W. Ojakangas.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 31 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1994.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed May 18, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 28-31).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Proterozoic.
Geology > Michigan.
Michigamme Formation (Mich. and Wis.)
Goodrich Quartzite (Mich.)
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-R
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. R
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-R.
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. R.