Structural geology of parautochthonous and allochthonous terranes of the Penokean orogeny in Upper Michigan : comparisons with northern Appalachian tectonics / by William J. Gregg.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 28 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1993.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed May 17, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 26-28).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Precambrian.
Geology, Structural > Michigan.
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-Q
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. Q
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-Q.
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. Q.