Geology of volcanic rocks in the south half of the Ishpeming greenstone belt, Michigan / by Theodore J. Bornhorst and Rodney C. Johnson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 13 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1993.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed May 17, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 13).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Volcanic ash, tuff, etc. > Michigan.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Archaean.
Geology > Michigan.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. P
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-P
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. P.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-P.